Thursday, September 8, 2011

Create 2011

Greetings from the land of maple syrup and leaves. :D

So we had orientation as usual but as an international student I had to go through two orientations. One for international students and the other for all the other first year students. :D

IMG_8568

IMG_8575
There’s my residence. :D Lower Cascades. :)

IMG_8576

IMG_8577
Blues were for Arts and Sciences which are called Barber.

IMG_8578
Our team leader – Cherry

IMG_8585
Tossing beach balls around.

The beach balls had questions on them and whoever gets it had to answer the question written on it. :)

IMG_8588
I know it’s super kiddish but it’s cute? :D

IMG_8592
This was our “barbeque” lunch. Cold bread with super nice sausage. :D

This kinda sums up my first day in UBC.
Will blog when I blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment