Thursday, September 8, 2011

It’s Vegas Baby!

So I was in Las Vegas for a few days when I was in US.
The weather was super hot as my mum chose the wrong timing to be there. There was a heat wave!
All in all the place is really pretty and I loved the outlet mall there!

IMG_8121
Statue of Liberty made of Candy! :)

IMG_8131
Lunch and Dinner consisted of 50 pieces of McDonald’s Chicken Nuggets – $10. :)

IMG_8142

IMG_8157
Well it IS Vegas after all XP

IMG_8167
World of M&Ms.

IMG_8168

IMG_8173
Wall of chocolates… yum yum yum.

IMG_8196

IMG_8242
Hot dogs! :) which tasted super duper fantastic.

IMG_8247
This building just looks so freaking cool!

IMG_8250
Statue of Liberty in Las Vegas. :)

IMG_8255
Those things were actually made out of ice!

IMG_8295

Next morning we headed down to the Caesar’s Palace.

IMG_8378

IMG_8379

IMG_8381      IMG_8384

IMG_8394
Looks too yummy to eat. Smile

We managed to catch the Cirque du Soliel “O” which was amazing.
Though throughout the show, my ENG4U disease kicked in again and I was trying very hard to analyse what the whole show was about as I’ve never even seen the summary.
The show was really nice with acrobats who dives under water for more than a few minutes and it’s amazing!

cirque o contortionists (cirque du soleil)

Images courtesy of http://www.apparenting.com/review_cirque_du_soleil_o.html 
As we were not allowed to bring in any recording devices. :)

That sums up my days in Vegas.

Of half naked ladies on billboards to awesome performances… Vegas is really a nice place to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment