Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Blogging

I realized I have lost my passion for reading, blogging and photography. I feel so lifeless without a hobby. The only hobby I’m interested in now is too expensive for me to pursue. I’m going to find all that passion back again, one post at a time.

So I have been back for a month now. Funny how quickly time passes by… I’ve had almost everything all my top ten things to eat when I get back.

DSC05228

Had dinner at 面对面 the other night.

I just love how bouncy their noodles are and the taste of the dried chilli along with it. The egg just adds onto the entire taste. Nom nom nom, how I’ve missed this. :)

DSC05225

A little plate of fried lobster paste wrapped in soy bean skin.

It tastes really really good but honestly, way overpriced for the portion. It’s not filling yet it cost about the same as a bowl of steaming hot delicious noodles. Weirdness.

DSC05226

Deep fried dumpling.

This was not as great as they looked but they were pretty okay. Edible, for me it was a bit too heavy on the taste of the veggie in it.

Well…

Soooo…

*awkward silence*

Till the next post.. I did say one post at a time. eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment