Thursday, May 24, 2012

Baking a girl who does not deserve any jewellery

DSC05269

Was trying out the new mixer my mu bought today. It’s pretty decent. Goodbye to old fashion batter making by hand and hello to the new generation of machine made cupcakes :D

DSC05270

Filled them up about 2/3 cups full.
Am loving the designs on the cupcake cups, kind of reminds me of the candy canes :)

DSC05276

Them rising in the oven. Pretty French Vanilla cupcakes :)

DSC05279

Some pink frostings on the top of them cupcakes.
Couldn’t find my piping tips, so had to make them simple :(

DSC05280
Alongside some sprinkles :) Tadaa!

image

Lost one side of my earring today.. white sapphire and a special gift. :(
I remember breaking the necklace that came with it within the first few days of wearing it.
I guess I’m just a girl who does not deserve any jewellery. :(

Figures out what the title meant yet? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment