Wednesday, May 1, 2013

LOVE

You know, I used to believe in happy ending and forever and always. I used to believe in movies and fairytales. How, no matter what happens, in the end, the guy and the girl will always realize in the end how much they loved each other and run back into each other's arms.

"Nette, this is not a movie"

I remember that very sentence.

You knew how much I loved my romantic comedies and cheesy-as-hell chick flicks. When you told me that, it felt like you took away all the magic from it all. I sit here watching a movie, remembering the times when I used to cry when the love birds get back together. Now, I sit there staring at them, knowing, that will never happen in real life. Not that I used to be so naive that I believed in all the Hollywood crap, but I had hope that one day, my prince in shining armor will sweep me off my feet.

Emotional connections are for pansies.
The more you care, the more you get hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment